Craft Nation is an international company, with offices in the VS, Ireland and The Netherlands, who offer craft breweries, wineries and distilleries a smart progressive solution to increase their marketing results with minimal efforts. The solution is marked as an innovative game changer for companies who are struggling with the marketing activation caused by time or personal gaps.
The ‘core’ of the solution is a templated app, connected to a dedicated platform. This combination delivers far-reaching dynamic possibilities, and a high stream of marketing related data.
Our technical solution will be extended and also appear on the market as a ‘white label product’ for large FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies.
- Skilled, detail oriented PHP Developer well versed in Object Oriented Programming & best practices.
- Experienced and a strong ability for writing code for WordPress as a CMS, especially if you have developed custom plugins or theme functions that make use of WP core actions and filters.
- Comfortable blurring the lines between traditional backend & API development.
- Willing and eager to take an active role in managing our servers and hardware.
- A history in virtual development projects where you collaborated with other developers, designers and product owners.
- Good communication skills (in English)
- A proactive attitude and responsibility.
- You have the flexibility to work out of the office, and because of the different time zones, outside the regular office hours.
- Preferably you are a citizen in one of our three home countries.
- A compensation based on experience.
- A ground floor opportunity which will enable you to quickly assume greater responsibility and rewards,
- An inspirational environment with technical, strategic and creative talents.
Please apply via email@example.com
(No agencies / acquisition)